Awarded Local Sports Personality from Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum Creative Sports Award.
Received the 2015 Path to Peace Award in consideration of Her courageous, joyous, longstanding and tireless work in the promotion of peace, and in the humanitarian field.
Received the 2015 Giglio d’Oro Award for Her outstanding contributions in the humanitarian field.
Received the 2015 Longines Ladies Award for outstanding elegance as a competitor, a leader and a woman working tirelessly for the good of equestrian sports.
- Made Office of the National Legion of Honor (2014)
- Received the Archon Award by Sigma Theta Tau International for Her efforts in nursing (2013).
- Received the Humanitarian Leadership Award by the World Food Program (2012).
- Received the Sharjah Award for Voluntary Work (2010).
- Awarded the ‘Al Saaoon Fi Al Kheir’ Award which honours GCC women leaders for their volunteer and community work in their respective countries (2009).
- Presented the Guirlande d’Honneur (the Laurel Wreath) and ‘Celebrity of the Year Award’ by the Milan International FICTS Festival (International Federation Cinema Television Sportifs), an international festival dedicated to sport television and sport movies, in recognition of Her leading role as an international athlete and FEI President, as well as for Her meaningful promotion of cultural and ethical values, and the image of sport (2006).
- His Majesty King Abdullah II of Jordan bestowed the Bejeweled Grand Cordon of Al Nahda (Order of the Renaissance) on Princess Haya in recognition of Her notable humanitarian profile and for Her distinguished role in efforts to alleviate hunger and poverty on global and regional levels (2006).
- Received the International Golden Helm Award from the International Association of Golden Helmsmen of Tourism, after setting up a tourism campaign at the request of King Hussein during her equestrian training in Germany between 1997 and 1999. The campaign resulted in a rise in the numbers of German and German-speaking tourists to Jordan from two per cent to 12.5 per cent in a two-year period (2000).
- Received an award from the Spanish Equestrian Federation for ‘Equestrian Personality of the Year’ (1996).
- First and only woman in Jordan (to date) to hold a heavy goods and articulated vehicle licence. She is the only a member of the Jordanian Royal family to be member of a trade union.
- Nominated ‘Athlete of the Year’ by Arab BBC Radio after winning numerous national and international events in the Middle East and Asia (1994).
- Voted ‘Athlete of the Year’ by the Jordanian Public (1993).
- Twice decorated by HM the Late King Hussein for excellence in international equestrian sport (1988 and 1992).
- Five time winner of Jordanian National Show Jumping Championships (1986, 1987, 1989, 1990 and 1992).
- Nominated by the International Femmes Mythique Association as one a ‘Legendary Women’.